Monday, March 8, 2010

Is there really anything out on the market that can help stop hair loss?

are there any real Success stories?Is there really anything out on the market that can help stop hair loss?
I have a success story which was published in Natural Health Magazine back in 1997. I used essential oils to regrow my hair after living with severe hair loss. I still use these treatments to maintain my hair today. You can read my story at the link below.Is there really anything out on the market that can help stop hair loss?
You may be losing your hair for a number of different reasons. Some of the more common reasons include stress, lack of diet, and thyroid issues. You may want to consider taking an oral supplement that contains high amounts of Biotin. Elon makes a fabulous oral supplement; Elon Matrix 5,000. This contains 5,000 mcg of Biotin, as well as Silica and L-Cysteine. These three ingredients are the building blocks to Keratin. You hair, as well as your nails, are made of Keratin. Taking this oral supplement will help to produce stronger, healthier hair. Get more info on the web!
Yes, there is! My grandmother had a bald spot on her head for a while, and her groomer told her, and gave her a shampoo and conditioner. 2 months later it's hair there. It really worked!





If you're interested, I can sneak into her bathroom and check what kind of shampoo and conditioner it is? They're really expensive though. I think it was 60 dollars for the shampoo and conditioner together at the groomer.





EDIT: Wait, I found it! ^.^





Shampoo: http://nisim.com/online-store-Nisim-Sham鈥?/a>





Conditioner: http://nisim.com/online-store-Nisim-Cond鈥?/a>





If you don't want to buy it online, look at your groomer's. I hope it works out for you!





(it says it'll stop the hair loss within a week after using it)
well there are natural ways better then the market.. here is a tip... avoca, mix it with some olive oil and put on your head for about 15 min..


and shampoo must be changed every 4 month, if you colour your hair use Garnie with olive oil... all these will help your hair grow stronger,


but the main issue is to feel happy and not worried, because the main cause of hair lose is your self..


look at whats bothering you and try to fix it or get over it.
I had a big problem of hair loss because I was stressed and did not eat right,


So I tried different products to stop my hair loss.


The one that really made the change is an organic product I got a trial kit


(paid only for shipping $7.95 ) if you would like to try ,I got the coupon for it here: http://best-cosmetic-surgeries.com/stop-鈥?/a>
well not a lot of products rly show any effects try to massage ur scalp daily and try to cut stress out of ur day and if u have dandruf try soaking putting sum lemon juice on ur hair then rince it then shampoo it then u should blowdry ur hair that will make it soft and that will help u reduce the amount of hair that u lose helped me when i hade that problem my hair used to be every where but now its better gd luck :)
Yea there is. I'm actually using one right now and its been working really good. It's called PROVILLIUS and it works really good. Check them out heres their link bellow
I've been wondering the same thing. My hair has been falling out lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment