Monday, March 8, 2010

Are there any real drugs that will help restore / stop hair loss in 42 yr male?

current meds =Effexor and StraterraAre there any real drugs that will help restore / stop hair loss in 42 yr male?
Not really. I'm 33 and the only drugs I know of and tried is proscar (propecia) and all it did was crash my libido. Real nasty side effects... You can try rogaine but it doesn't work on thinning hair on the front and top of your scalp. One thing that has helped me is that I went on a completely vegetarian diet and started fasting regularly.. I usually fast twice a month 3-5 days every time. It may not work for you, I think it really depends on your body chemistry but it worked for me.





Oh yeah and I tried all the topical stuff also..rogaine, regenix, hair genesis, folligen, tricomin, emu oil (haha) nothing worked.. everything was a let down and I just buzzed my hair and gave up..Are there any real drugs that will help restore / stop hair loss in 42 yr male?
Yes, I have a family member who uses Hair Genesis (they have a web site) and then also had that Bosley treatment done. It looks so wonderful! He is a new person, so confident and happy! Jeff, please feel free to email me if you have questions about either of these methods. After he went to Bosley, 2 of his friends were so impressed that they went as well. I guess it really works! Good Luck to you!


Sincerely,


Melanie Joy
http://www.success.com.japan


success hair tonic, it is about $40. it has stopped my friends receding hairline.-blurey
One of the best home remedies for treating hair loss is to massage your scalp with fingers gently.It will also aid in increasing blood circulation and lend glow to your hair. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent blog very nice and unique information related to hair loss. Thanks for sharing this information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog very nice and unique information related to hair loss. Thanks for sharing this information.
    Pharmacy Wholesaler

    ReplyDelete