Monday, March 8, 2010

Do Nioxin hair products really help stop hair loss?

People have recomended I use Nioxin hair products because my hair is falling out. Do the products really work? I am 15 years old.Do Nioxin hair products really help stop hair loss?
yep. I'm using Nioxin products ( shampoo,conditioner and treatment) along with some Nioxin multivatamins and it really helped a lot.. In fact my hair even grows faster.Do Nioxin hair products really help stop hair loss?
Age has no bearing on when you start having hair loss. It can be anything from genes to stress.





My sister who is a former hairdresser recommeneded that to me and it did the job. It didn't make my hair grow faster or thicker like the one poster mentioned. However I found that it also dried out my hair terribly.





Get a small bottle from the salon and try it at home. If you like it, get a bigger size when you run out. If you don't, then you're only out $8 or so.
Well this is a bit long but bare with me...





years ago, I went to a psychic with a friend (she was going... not me!) and it was a kind of house reading where you had to go to his house for a '; psychic Party'; and there were other people there and blah blah blah...





anyway... while there, I ran into an executive for an advertising agency that was doing the promotions and commercials for these products and she talked in great detail about them and laughed about how they have no medical basis of fact and do not work. It is the same effect as a placebo, it is a mass produced product that works, because people BELIEVE it will... at the time, the formulation had vitamins in it that only worked slightly because you cannot absorb nutrients through the hair shaft only from taking something internally. She also said that if it does work even a little and then you stop using it, it makes the condition worse than it was before...





From that alone, I never believed in it. but then again, I did meet this broad as she was coming from seeing a psychic so... that says a lot about her credibility too...





Since then, I have worked for dermatologists and I honestly believe that they advocate the use of said products for the same reason the add agencies agree to sell them, because they get money for it!





It could be seborrec dermatitis. A scalp condition that is treatable with shampoos that your dermotologist can prescribe to you. One of the shampoo's they offer you is available to you over the counter, it is the dark blue head and shoulders for that specific condition. They used to give away boat loads of samples in my office.





My suggestion to you, from all of the above information is that you go see an endocronologist and have blood work fdone to determine your hormone levels and nutrient levels are normal? Hair loss in women is usually caused by a flutuation in hormones and poor or improper diet.





another suggestion would be to take hair vitamins that contain Biotin and amino acids, eat more lean protein and fiber and this may sound weird, but have your stool checked for worms or parasites.





If after doing all of this, it is still happening... it is heridetary and there is little you can do to change it other than wearing a wig or having a transplant done. Which has improved over the years to include women in their criteria and at much higher success rates then in the past.





Good luck!
Hi


This link has some good home based solutions for hairfall and hair related queries,it sure did work for me so here goes,


http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm鈥?/a>





good luck
I tried that product a years ago. It did not work...for me at least. Consult a Doctor....or get a nice hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment